Popular Posts

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Halo: Reach Lt. Colonel Today.

So i know everyone thinks I'm probably a noob in Halo: Reach because I'm only a Lt. Colonel, but you know what I don't really give a chapstick!(http://www.youtube.com/watchv=8pfSDMrYSgU&playnext=1&list=PLBCC4C4F418873357&index=2)
So anyway, I finally got my CQC soldiers and Grenadier knees. As well as my pretty cool Field Marshal Elite armor. They're pretty cool, but I have to say Halo: Reach really sucks in ways of armor and credit income when you are a really low level. You really have to play it a lot and really stick with it to get good and happy with the game. Oh and by the way my gamertag is AnElcorSpectre (Mass Effect reference if anyone cares). Anyhoo, all my friends are a bit higher than me so they can see higher ranking stuff and I have got to say: It sucks not being able to see higher level armor at a low level. This is because you save your credits for something at the next rank, only to see you need SO much more credits for the next cool thing at the next higher rank. It SUCKS. And it would be a lot easier to conserve and spend credits wisely. Well for all you Halo: Reach goers out there, hows my spartan look? Comment and let me know. Oh and by the way bungie.net hasn't updated my Spartan so this link doesn't necessarily look exactly like my actual Spartan yet. http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=AnElcorSpectre

No comments:

Post a Comment