Popular Posts

Saturday, January 8, 2011

NOW FOR SOME NINTENDO!

Okay so recently, I've seen that I've been only talking about Xbox 360. So today I'm going to talk about my most recent game dominance on the Nitendo DS Lite. That's right we're talking about Phantasy Star Zero. ASIAN NERD RAGE! This game is like Phantasy Star Universe in many ways. Same races, weapons except for a few, rating T for Teen. But, the story line is so intense I CANT STOP PLAYING ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For anyone who has played it, I find it very interesting how Mother Trinity was created, corrupted, and her incentives. Its freaking great. I usually play as a RACAST. They awesome with there laser cannons and rifles.Oh by the way you can't play as beasts. Oh right, that brings me to difference number dos (Spanish for 2 people). The weapons differences are as follows: There are only dual machine-guns, the rifles are all multi-shot, and there are shields that are basically bucklers. There are also mags which you feed to level up and they do Power Blows which are croud control epicness. They're also like your little pets :) The third difference is the combat. Now, its still real-time, but, you can only shoot fast in combos. What?-you ask. Well  let me explain: You have to hit the attack button one-two-three times in a perfect combo in order for a fast attack. Other wise its slow. Don't understand? Check out some gameplay videos. I would post a link but i haven't found anyone who understands and I don't have a hypercam thing for DS. So anyway if you do ask a question down there I'll answer it to the best of my abilities so ya. ITS THE BEST GAME FOR DS I HAVE EVER SEEN!

1 comment: